All 4 art Reviews

Kill Girl Comic 2 Cover Kill Girl Comic 2 Cover

Dude, you're good with color! You should do it a lot more. I love how the art style is kinda curvy and bouncy and silly, but the character stabs the shit outta people lol. The conflict is delicious and you need to start making the comic. I would buy it and I don't even read comics.

STAB! STAB!

Words are not enough. FIVE STARS. Perfect, brutal, I want something like this for my album art. Hey man, can you make a drawing of a guy's face being smashed inside with a one-handed hammer, but as brutal as this one? 'Cause if so, I would use it for my cover art. This is amazing.

Kan-Do responds:

Do you want it in black and white, or in colored pencil? And it will be epicly gory sir.

Cute Sundress Girl Cute Sundress Girl

You to art is me to music. My lord, you're awesome. It looks like a professional Japanese genius drew this for his Anime show premiering on Cartoon Network in 3 months or something, like a pro production sketch. My god.

It those adorable, "I'm going to kill you" eyes she had. <3

Dead Inside Dead Inside

I really like her expression, very genuinely scary hahaha. And the tears in the wall give it a sense of depth, because you KNOW she did them! I see your genius, Kan-Do. I also love how the tear to the far right is the underline for Dead Inside. Fuckin awesome, dude

Kan-Do responds:

Why thank you sir. She does have quite the sexy smile, doesn't she?